HOLIDAYS AND BREAKS
Family ski breaks Presolana Monte Pora Bergamo Italy
SKI HOLIDAY & BREAKS 2019/20
from January 7th to March 15th
A ski holiday in Presolana Monte Pora ski resort is perfect for all ages.
The pistes to suit beginners and intermediates skiers, ski school and ski hire are close hotel Des Alpes.
If you’re looking for a family package holiday then you’ve come to the right place!!
We appreciate that travelling with the family adds costs so we’ve worked hard to provide some outstanding money saving offers.
This offer are designed so that, within certain limits, you can choose when you arrive, when you leave and how long you wish to stay.f you are only away for a few days, short transfer time and easy access are very important.
Only 50 minutes drive from Milano Bergamo Orio al Serio (BGY) airport!
Gif you’ve never taken kids skiing before don’t worry. Presolana Ski School will teach them in a short time to ski.
This package is for family with children 2-14yrs old, sharing a room with two paying adults.
For check the availability please contact email@example.com
2 adults & 2 child
[table “29a” not found /]
2 adults & 1 child
[table “5a” not found /]
[table “3a” not found /]
[table “30a” not found /]
* n° of nights = n° of days of skipass and ski hire
Important: prices are valid only for direct reservation with email or hotel web site .
Not other website
The offer includes:
- HB accommodation
- Skipass for each days
- ski hire for each days
- Free courtesy Bergamo Orio a Serio (BGY) airport return transfer
Accommodation and meals:
- accommodation on triple or quadruple room
- Buffet breakfast
- 3 courses evening meals with choice of menù and vegetables buffet
The offer doesn’t includes:
- Ski shuttle for Monte Pora ski area cost € 6 p.p. per day . Presolana ski area is 300 meters from Hotel Des Alpes.
- Local tax ( € 2 per person per day , max 5 days . Free for under 14 )
- Everything that is not indicated in “Offer includes”
The offer is only valid for reservations made directly to the hotel by telephone, by mail or directly at the reception but NOT through any online reservation portal